Sunday, September 25, 2011

Rocky M. Walsh



In honor of my cat Rocky, who passed away on September 12, 2011. Rocky was the first cat our family ever had, and I can easily say he was the best cat around. I had always wanted a cat when I was younger, but due to my mom's allergies, I settled for 'Kitty Kitty Kittens' and various other stuffed animals. After my parents divorced, my mom played with idea of adopting a kitten, and thus in the spring of 1997, Rocky became a member of our family. He was as great a support system and source of unconditional love then as he was through the rest of his days. He was a part of our lives for close to 15 years, and I'm extremely grateful for every one of them. He brought so much happiness and joy into our family, and I will miss him dearly. No other pet will compare, he was the sweetest and most loving companion we could've ever asked for.

I miss you, Rock.
R.I.P.





2 comments:

saramations said...

Sweet tribute to Rocky. Should get it done up.

Katelyn said...

thanks sara :)